Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23945 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,011 (12,577 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)