Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23394 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,673 (11,424 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)