Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,238 (5,414 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (26 minutes ago)