Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,911 (5,724 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (32 minutes ago)