Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,829 (3,584 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)