Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,734 (руб 122,495) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)