Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01432 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,941 (руб 205,396) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (41 minutes ago)