Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,490 in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)