Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 67% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,968 (₨143,914) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)