Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03402 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 71% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €722 (21,239₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (22 minutes ago)