Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,880 (CH$3,613,439) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)