Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,342 (COL$7,852,933) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)