Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,328 (COL$8,051,743) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (44 minutes ago)