Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,248 (COL$8,060,705) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)