Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,451 (COL$4,753,653) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)