Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,895 in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)