Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,961 in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)