Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10554 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,085 (19,754 kr) in Växjö.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)