Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09706 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 19% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,383 (45,158 kr) in Växjö.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)