Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,309 (CH$987,107) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)