Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,464 (COL$8,707,402) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (44 minutes ago)