Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,255 in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)