Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,003 in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)