Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00143 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,370 (CH$959,972) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)