Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,122 ($3,398) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)