Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 10% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €5,192 ($5,816) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (43 minutes ago)