Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,123 ($3,394) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)