Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13414 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,625 (元27,027) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)