Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €2,601 (Php141,099) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)