Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,945 (₩3,540,887) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)