Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,378 (3,647,722 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)