Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,117 (6,292,818 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)