Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,731 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,402 (3,630,674 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)