Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,647 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,026 (2,669,873 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)