Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,345 (3,608,794 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Concordia costs ARS $22 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34,567 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)