Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,521 (₩4,360,195) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)