Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,917 (₩3,508,152) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)