Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02547 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,417 (134,166 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)