Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02582 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,843 (148,852 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)