Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02638 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,100 (41,693 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)