Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02681 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,392 (51,928 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)