Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02593 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,247 (86,645 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)