Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30340 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,489 (R$ 4,908) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)