Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,207 (R$ 7,479) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)