Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,525 (R$ 8,290) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)