Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,358 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01440 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,221 (руб 154,226) in Tyumen'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)