Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,498 (2,972KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (17 minutes ago)