Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,059 (2,074KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)