Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,082 (78,403,261 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)