Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 10% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,360 in Turku.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)