Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27150 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 10% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,824 (10,400 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (41 minutes ago)