Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25000 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 14% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,670 (18,679 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (32 minutes ago)