Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24924 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 14% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,902 (19,667 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)