Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,593 (1,039,407 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)