Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,516 (COL$4,738,375) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (43 minutes ago)