Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,297 (COL$3,931,366) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)