Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,452 (COL$4,724,494) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)