Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,251 (COL$7,013,521) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (38 minutes ago)