Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,149 (COL$11,147,031) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)