Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 24% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,838 (¥338,606) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)