Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28680 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,157 (S/. 4,033) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)