Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10624 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 17% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,684 (kr 62,917) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,700 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)