Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10670 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 18% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €7,075 (kr 66,307) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €6,000 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)