Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10577 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 19% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,198 (kr 58,595) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,200 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)