Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,507 (C$5,142) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)