Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,256 (3,444 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)