Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.615 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,335 (5,421 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (43 minutes ago)