Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,911 (4,639,706 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)