Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 18% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,566 (4,159,147 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)