Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,085 (2,241 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (16 minutes ago)