Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 15% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,512 (5,234 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)