Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13562 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,313 ($b9,682) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)