Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,889 in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)