Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25225 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €931 (3,690TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (24 minutes ago)