Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24017 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,117 (8,815TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)