Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,550 (﷼ 53,346,452) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)