Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01257 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 68% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,830 (₨145,547) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)