Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,560 (₨112,552) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)