Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04647 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,477 (31,794 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)