Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00729 EUR / ALL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,652 prices entered by 278 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)