Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04330 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,728 (Mex$ 62,988) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)