Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13539 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,739 (元12,842) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)